Saturday, November 17, 2007

Injuries, when set to music, are fun.

It's been a while since I gave you some music videos to watch...right? These are like, the best videos ever. I saw them all around the age of ten and they changed my life. Not really changed, I guess, because having watched Laurel & Hardy and Benny Hill from the time I was three, I sort of always dug people getting hit by stuff. Much like my love for intoxicated characters in movies and TV shows, things are just better if stuff is going crazy. For other people.

Love's Been A Little Bit Hard On Me by Juice Newton shows why you should never trust anyone to close your car door.




Cold Shot by Stevie Ray Vaughn shows why it's okay to love your guitar.





She's Right On Time by Billy Joel has to be seen on YouTube, but it is so worth the trip over there...emphasis on trip. If you like madcap slapstick with explosions and good music, this is for you. Yes.

I used to laugh so hard at these videos. This should give you some insight to why I think it's funny when stuff falls on me.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

V said...

You always find the coolest things. These are cracking me up right now. I had forgotten that SRV, being such a great guitarist, made such a corny video...