Thursday, June 08, 2006

A friendly reminder.

The shards looked so shiny.

It's time to change out your storm windows to screens for the summer.

Or else.

Sincerely,
The Homeowners Association from Hell.







(Yes, that's my front door. No, I have no idea who did it or why. And no, that door hasn't had a screen in years. As far as I know, there is no homeowner's association in this area, either, but there are some kids who let their dog poop everywhere, and an over-eager trash ticketer who doesn't notice poop, but made a killing on our late next-door neighbor's bags of clothes.)
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I take it that was no baseball so... htf did it happen? Rock? Frisbee? Obese bird? I know it wasn't Hamillpuff... You sure the window didn't just sneeze itself to death?