Monday, September 11, 2006

What I'm listening to right now.

Right this second, I'm listening to new music I actually like.

I came across Lily Allen while I was catching up with all the Comic Strip Presents shows I'd missed over the years. She's the daughter of Keith Allen, (Dr. Ghenghis from Gregory: Diary of a Mad Man, the lodger in Shallow Grave, and--as I knew him for 18 years--Mr. Bastardos from A Fistful of Traveler's Cheques) and she makes bloody good music. So far I love every song I've heard, and I'll go so far to say she could kick the ass of Gwen Stefani any day.

Go to her MySpace, listen to Smile and Knock 'Em Out. That's all I ask.

I'm just happy I've found something new to listen to that's good. The new Scissor Sisters, I Don't Feel Like Dancin' is good too. But that's another story, for another time.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: