Tuesday, November 17, 2009

NaNoWriMoWordcount -- Week 3

Copyright Lynda Naclerio

Can't sleep, words will eat me. And there are so many words. so far.

Oh, who cares if I'm sleeping? No one! Who cares if I've had another bout of being me to the extreme and am still itching from it? The exact number is zero people! That's not what this post is about. Look at my impressive number of words I'm not about to go posting on the Internet for anyone to steal. Whoo.

26703!


That number and all this jive here is the most I've written in this blog for like, a month, and if you don't believe me, get over thinking I'm lying when I say I schedule my posts behold my scheduled posts!

It's like a sneak preview of things you have to look forward to under a row of most-used bookmarks you can use to judge me! Wow.

This is what happens when I start writing novels. I cease giving a flip about blogging. I like fiction, in fiction I can dismember asshats and have the good guys win once in a while.

Here's another song I love that totally has stuff to do with my book. Enjoy.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: