Tuesday, November 03, 2009

NaNoWriMoWordcount -- Week 1

Copyright 2009 Lynda Naclerio

Ah yes, National Novel Writing Month is upon us again and even that extra hour over the weekend can't guarantee I'll hit 50,000 words by the 30th. I'm at word 2302 in Black Heart of Mine, the story I shouldn't call the vampire western that came to me in 1997 and has patiently waited for me to realize I needed to write it down to make it count. It...might not have a vampire anymore. It might suck, though! BAHAHAHAHA! Hrm.

I'm excited about getting back into NaNoWriMo, though, because writing fiction is far more preferable to me these days.

Anyone interested in stalking me there can do so by clicking here, and I'd bitch about no one ever being my buddy over there but I'm writing and don't really give a flip who friends me at a place where all I do is give wordcounts.

Much like what I'll be doing here this month.

That's more than a hundred words that could have gone to better use. See you next week, bloggy!

Meanwhile, here's the song that provided me with a desperately needed working title:


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: