Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Needed: One 1980s 8-Bit RPG Magician

I read horoscopes. No, I don't base my entire day on anything someone else says is going to happen, but still, I read them. I am a girl.

Rob Brezny's Free Will Astrology is one of my favorites, and here, along with the whole point of this post, is why:

Cancer Horoscope for week of December 10, 2009

So how are you doing with your year-long resurrection project, Cancerian? Have you been taking care of the finishing touches these past few weeks? If not, do so soon. It's high time for you to officially and definitively rise from the dead. Your wandering in the underworld is at an end. Your mourning for broken dreams should be complete. In January, the age of exploration will begin; make sure your reborn spunk is ready for action by then.


Fascinating! This made sense about not only my real life, but my online life too. If you've been paying very close attention to this blog over the past year, you'll recall I've been laying bits of myself to rest here and there, with fine musical accompaniment. Yes, that's what all that was.

I'm not walking away from this blog like I have with every blog I had before, but I will be taking it in a different direction next year. Don't freak out if I don't post as much, I'm through with self-imposed schedules. I proved I can do it, now I'll write when something interests me, about things that interest me, like Rob Brezny's ass-kicking, life-affirming, hey-look-you-know-what-you're-doing horoscopes.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm a Cancer, too! Whee!