Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The Great Latex Peril!

A while back my aunt saw Halloween cats and knew I'd love them, because...you know...I like cats. She they would give my guys an interesting story to tell, and in the time from when she sent them to me until the time I forgot to show her the video of their reactions, I based a comic on it and have finally uploaded the video for all the world to see.

Behold, The Great Peril, which had a much different working title.



I totally wanted to put the dramatic prairie dog sting over the bit at 2:10 where The Slinky One turns around and turns on the lasers. Alas, the bitrate of the sound file did not agree with anything.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally amusing! I am going to go home for Christmas, and I'll see if Mrs. Wiggy is up to video'ing me torturing poor Zone V. I don't have a latex cat, but maybe I can find a rubber chicken. If the ASPCA is called, I will blame you for giving me the idea.

BrideOfPorkins said...

Eheheh...I mean, I hear cats love chicken! ;)