Saturday, May 17, 2008

Deja Review All Over Again.

I am not immune to creating new movies out of the titles of these newfangled long-titled movies coming out. Behold, I was so happy when National Secrets: Book of Treasure came out on DVD. So happy that I didn't notice my brain was messing with me until it started trying to convince me Nick Cave and Anne Meara were somehow in the movie.

I have to entertain myself somehow.

National Treasure: Book Of Secrets was good. I really enjoyed it. So much so that we watched it two weeks in a row...and I lost an entire week someplace. What was I doing between watching National Treasure 2 and National Treasure 2?

Oh yeah, we finally got to see Die Hard 4. 4.0, it said in the credits. I liked all the other Die Hard movies, and I like just about everything Bruce Willis does, and I sometimes like movies that have insane stuff like cars hitting helicopters, particularly when Bruce Willis and the words Die Hard are involved. So yes, so outlandish stuff happens in the movie, but I'm not a snob. I like movies where stuff blows up. However, I think this movie should teach everyone a lesson about opening up your towers and vacumming the dust and C4 out sometimes. That stuff builds up.

And...I seemed to be working the rest of the time.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: