Friday, May 09, 2008

He's Off And Flyin'

I read an article where Speed Racer is expected to do well with older women. The writer of the article felt the need to point out that meant moms, but you know, it doesn't. It just means there were probably a lot of girls in the '70s and '80s who spent a great deal of time watching Speed Racer, and let Speed hide out in their homes when he was on the run from the car acrobatic team. And because Speed Racer wasn't really there had to leave in a hurry, many of them are still childless to this day.

ComingSoon.net has interviews up with Emile Hirsch, Matthew Fox, and Christina Ricci, and...that's it. I'm not going out of my way to read another thing about the movie until I see it. Because I'm going to love it, psychadelia and all.

Go see Speed Racer. If it does well, there may be a sequel.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: