Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Whatever Happened To Taking Yourself Out For a Couple of Drinks?

I had started to write this post with a disclaimer that I probably shouldn't be writing it, and then I very nearly incurred the escan virus downloader researching the Duchess of Windsor's ring with the panther and the heart and had to disable the Internet and kill Firefox to prevent the script from looping, but I cannot take a hint, no.

Purity rings. Are they just like buying jewelry for the person you love the mostest?

And if so, should I be concerned that my huge-ass art deco panther-with-a-heart ring might have made people think I was spending long nights during my teenage years alone with myself, with the lights down low and the stereo playing smooth jazz?

Oh dear.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: