Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tweets Of The Week.

Twitter! What the hell is it, why do I favor it over all other forms of communication right now, and why am I now going to great lengths to paste selected weekly Twitterering here? I DON'T KNOW!

Because I want to tie you down and force you to read my words.

Nah, not really.

Really.

Sunday:

  • 00:17 For the record, Excedrin tastes terrible when washed down with cranberry juice. I know, I know, I was warned.... Don't drink juice, kids! #
  • 16:12 What's got Denzel Washington, Gary Oldman AND Tom Waits and makes me happy all over my silly mind? The Book of Eli: twurl.cc/lvb :D #
  • 18:04 It's one of those days when I might start talking and never stop. Hope everyone has a good weekend, here's music! twurl.cc/lw4 :D #
  • 18:10 PANCAKES--it's what's for dinner! I know, I know, food? Me? PANCAKES. #



Monday:
  • 18:50 Oh, PaintShopPro, you don't know how you hurt me when you crash like that. #
  • 21:30 HMM. I have twice posted about what I was listening to, watching, and doing. Seemed to post, but mysteriously vanished by the next visit. #
  • 21:32 An earlier post about how great the Warren Zevon song Mr. Bad Example is also un-posted itself. WHAT BUGS ARE THESE? #


Tuesday:

  • 18:14 What a weird day. Lovely weather but very little good news--all things I can't fix. So I raked last year's leaves. Birds keep tweeting. #



Wednesday:
  • 17:54 The weather was nicer but the news sadder. Strange how that works. I knew a gardener who's probably happy to be out & about this Wednesday. #
  • 19:37 This one goes out to anyone who ever cranked up Yanni as they took roadtrips, like my Uncle Joe. ♥ ♫ blip.fm/~356o7 #
  • 19:57 twurl.cc/mwa Lovely woman, lovely family, terrible news. -_- #


Thursday:
  • 16:31 Uploading vlog #7. I said the next would be in six weeks, I don't disappoint! Especially when it's something involving furry creatures. ^_^ #
  • 19:15 is listening to WFUV play the new Madeline Peyroux album, Bare Bones. Good stuff! #
  • 21:44 The onlookers cheering James Bond on as he climbs down the firetruck ladder in A View To A Kill just entertained the bejeebers out of me. #



Friday:
  • 19:50 So nice of U2 to write songs that sum up my mood perfectly. ^_^ ♫ blip.fm/~37zh5 #


Saturday:

  • 20:01 There was this show called Battlestar Galactica, it was really good. (I think I feel good about it, srsly.) #


Shipped manually by LyndaN and LoudTwitter

I...probably won't do these Twitter dumps a lot. Follow me on Twitter, it's easier.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: