Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Get Misty

I can't really comprehend having written 20 entries for the 100 Word Stories' weekly challenge, but here it is, 20 weeks straight of actually submitting stories and it doesn't seem that long, but then I can't remember what I did yesterday.

Shrouded In Mist was a topic I knew I sink my fangs into, because who spends more time watching Hammer films? Who else can quote Transylvania 6-5000? Who else--okay, I'm sure a lot of you have watched Hammer films and quote Transylvania 6-5000 and THAT'S WHY I WUV YOU.

Ven night falls and ze vild volf howls, look to ze full moon high in ze southvestern skies. Zere, upon ze hill, shrouded in mist, you may see it. Follow ze forest road, taking ze first left after ze graveyard. Pass ze vaterfall where ze fallen oak tree rests and continue until you reach ze fork. If you see a man vith a shovel, proceed with caution to ze right. Ven you spy a vooman selling flowers, bid her good evening and ride on until ze road ends.

Zere you will find ze Best Vestern. Tell zem Maleva sent you.


To hear my horrendous Maria Ouspenskaya and 11 other misty delights go here. Go...now! Before the moon rises.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah, ze vooman. I loves ze vooman. And ze Best Vestern, she's not too bad, either!