Thursday, July 20, 2006

Nothing says "Merry Christmas" more.

Obi-wan Kenobi pouring his heart out to his ungrateful friend will bring back endless memories of past family gatherings by the fireside, I'm sure.

Click that link, watch the video. Until you watch the video, you cannot comprehend the total insanity of this ornament.

I'm just sorry I can't bloody afford it, otherwise that thing would be here on my desk, right next to my Christmas tree watch that plays the Lambada. I doubt anything could ever top my Lambada Christmas tree watch, though. Except maybe the flying mallard that plays Jingle Bells.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

xodiaq said...

^ Nice spamming.

Yeah, that def brings back memories of warm sweaters and hot apple cider by the tree waiting for Santa to arrive.

Either that or it makes me want to watch the Sequential Pictures Ep 3 spoof trailer again.

Im not sure....

BrideOfPorkins said...

That spam is something straight out of Dinosaur Comics.

HAHA, yeah, where's Yoda saying, "Warned you I did, now screwed we all are," when you need him?