Wednesday, April 18, 2007

American Idol no longer interests me (for the fourth time).

Every year, someone on American Idol breaks my damn heart, and this year was no different.

I'll miss you Sanjaya. You were cool. Can't wait for the album.

(No, I'm not kidding. There aren't many ordinary seventeen-year-olds--hell, people of any age--that could go on national TV every week and get the criticism that kid got, and keep going and not get bitchy about it like some other contestants on the show who I will not name at the moment because they were having a really hard week and all and that would be low of me.

Anyway, I think if you're going to pretend to be any of the guys who were making news the past few days, you could do much worse than being like Sanjaya Malakar. That kid had fun, and he made some people happy. That's the meaning of life right there, people.)
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: