Monday, June 16, 2008

JAFT, as we used to say.

There is a thing, it is called Ping and can be found at http://ping.fm and I'm posting this using it. It should post to my blog, my LJ, the MySpace and Facebook...all at the same time. Sadly, I won't have tags, or current music, but I don't even know what I'm hearing right now as it's New Music Monday on WFUV.

Ping is still in the beta stage, so if you'd like to try it out, the beta code is "tastyping" and it took me three days to figure it wasn't tas typing, so...don't expect me to know anything about this service. It's magic. Also it has all my usernames and passwords.

We're about to get hit with a "violent" thunderstorm, and I can tell it's for real this time because aside from the sound and flashing sky, the temperature is absolutely lovely out there right now. Breezy, cool...like an early May evening. It almost makes standing out in forky lightning worthwhile.

Okay, have fun pinging. Get away from the window and don't walk about with an antenna sticking out of your head. (I doubt I'll follow my own advice even once I read it back.)
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

V said...

We got the hellacious storm this morning. It upset the dogs, but the grass and trees drank it up gratefully I expect (especially my yard, since I'm a watering slacker).