Monday, May 30, 2005

I see things...I see them with my eyes.

The news reported that a terrorist Kung-Fu master was arrested about 15 minutes away from where I live. For some reason that doesn't disturb me as much as the sight I saw during the commercials.

Kool-Aid Man now wears pants.

Kool-Aid Man, the giant pitcher that busts through walls and contains fruity goodness now has to wear kakhi big-boy pants. What is the world coming to?

(Oh yeah, Stevie Wonder's As is on the radio. Yay, Stevie!)

Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

Matto the Hun said...

Sounds like the work of John Ashcroft me thinks...

Unknown said...

But to make matters right with the world again, I hereby will no longer wear pants.

BrideOfPorkins said...

Aye, Matt, I think there was some singing going on in the yard behind Kool-Aid man, so perhaps he'd just been given the pants.

You go, Wiggy! You need to sponsor a summer drink now, so people the world over will call on you and you can appear and bring refreshment and happiness wherever you go.

Unknown said...

I'd do it, but I swear that everyone in the world but my wife would be running and screaming. OK, I stole that line from the movie "Slapshot" but it's still pretty funny.

We (my hell-bent friends and I) stuck a cheap marital aid to a "Big Boy" statue in a restaurant once with superglue. He was a 'big boy' all right. A big, happy, boy. The pants on Kool-Aid kinda remind me of that, for reasons that it would take years of therapy to explain sufficiently.

BrideOfPorkins said...

I think I get the idea, though. If Kool-Aid's wearing pants...he must suddenly have reason to, and that is why I too need some therapy now.

I hope you took a lot of pictures of the Big Boy statue.