Monday, May 30, 2005

I see things...I see them with my eyes.

The news reported that a terrorist Kung-Fu master was arrested about 15 minutes away from where I live. For some reason that doesn't disturb me as much as the sight I saw during the commercials.

Kool-Aid Man now wears pants.

Kool-Aid Man, the giant pitcher that busts through walls and contains fruity goodness now has to wear kakhi big-boy pants. What is the world coming to?

(Oh yeah, Stevie Wonder's As is on the radio. Yay, Stevie!)

Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

Matto the Hun said...

Sounds like the work of John Ashcroft me thinks...

Wigwam Jones said...

But to make matters right with the world again, I hereby will no longer wear pants.

BrideOfPorkins said...

Aye, Matt, I think there was some singing going on in the yard behind Kool-Aid man, so perhaps he'd just been given the pants.

You go, Wiggy! You need to sponsor a summer drink now, so people the world over will call on you and you can appear and bring refreshment and happiness wherever you go.

Wigwam Jones said...

I'd do it, but I swear that everyone in the world but my wife would be running and screaming. OK, I stole that line from the movie "Slapshot" but it's still pretty funny.

We (my hell-bent friends and I) stuck a cheap marital aid to a "Big Boy" statue in a restaurant once with superglue. He was a 'big boy' all right. A big, happy, boy. The pants on Kool-Aid kinda remind me of that, for reasons that it would take years of therapy to explain sufficiently.

BrideOfPorkins said...

I think I get the idea, though. If Kool-Aid's wearing pants...he must suddenly have reason to, and that is why I too need some therapy now.

I hope you took a lot of pictures of the Big Boy statue.