Monday, May 16, 2005

My weekend in candy-coated nutshell with letters on it:

Saturday: It's so long ago, that I can't remember. Cypher was good. What I liked about it most was that it didn't have a lot of impossible stuff going on in it, so it beats, say, any movie involving computers made in Hollywood. Yay.

Sunday: was day three after taking my allergy pill, so I had a nosebleed. I love my sinuses. I also finished the "results" of the first round in Galactic Idol.

Today, I finally got the paint to fix my car. What happened to the car, you may wonder, and I will of course tell you. We had a wind storm that came up a few weeks back, and I had been telling anyone who would listen that the neighbor's chimney was looking unwell, but, of course, the antenna attached to the chimney finally cut through it and bricks went a-flyin'. Two bricks landed on our roof, one chip of a brick bounced off my car. My poor, sweet, car.

People tell me my car's old, so I had to wait three weeks for the color to be made up. "GA," is the shade my car is painted. I like to call it dark plum, but hey, "GA" it is.

The label on the paint is fun. Basically I'm going to die or spawn three-headed creatures some day just for opening the bottle, but the color is perfect, so for once I've done something good for my car. Tomorrow it goes for its physical, so that should bring more entertaining tales. If not, I'll rehash some old ones.

(on my radio is Fluke's cover of Blue Monday. Yay!)
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

xodiaq said...

Speaking of Galactic… Have you had the good fortune to see the new Battlestar Galactica? I haven't been THAT into a TV show since I was 6 and The A-Team and Knight Rider were on network TV… Now I have to wait for July for it to come back, I think I'm gettin' the DT's!

Matto the Hun said...

What's that?!?!? A-Team and Knight Rider teamed up?!?!?!

BrideOfPorkins said...

I barely had time for American Idol, and now that that's over, I suspect I'll never see another series from beginning to end again. I could download Battlestar Galactica, but I have the feeling it would be sitting on the drive waiting for me to watch it ten seconds at a time like Carnivale did. Is Battlestar Galactica good ten seconds at a time?

Oh Matt, A-Team and Knight Rider were an unstoppable force.