Saturday, September 17, 2005

Daily Posting -- two for two ain't bad.

I like pie. I don't get to have pie often, and this is most likely why I still like pie.

Also, I made the effort to turn on the Sci-Fi network today, and I found Firefly. I liked Firefly, and it only took me three years to find that out. Somewhere, the squid of RASSM are happy today.

I left Sci-Fi on, and now I am currently watching two guys beat each other up on Battlestar Galactica. The original series with Lorne Greene used to scare the crap out of me, I have no idea why...but the end credits to Star Trek used to scare me too...I was a weird kid. I watched Alien about five times, but...Lorne Greene scared me. I don't think Bonanza had that effect, though.

Okay, commercials are over, HOLY CRAP, ARCHIE'S ON BSG!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: