Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Daily Lit: Like P.G. Wodehouse Had A Blog!

I have to admit that all this Internet has cut in on my book-reading time. Back when all I logged onto Prodigy for was e-mail from my cousin and the latest installment of Abel Adventures, I used to read [insert impressive number here] books a year. Now...not as many. Yes, the books I'm interested in now are longer and have bigger words, but I spend too much time checking RSS feeds when I could be reading books.

Apparently I'm not the only one, because there is a place called Daily Lit, and THEY POST BOOKS IN AN RSS FEED. It's...insane, really, but I signed up for My Man Jeeves within an hour of finding the place. I chose something light that I'd never read, see. I could have gone straight for Ulysses, but no. Two-and-a-half months and I'll have read a book my great-grandfather once read. Unless I get behind on my RSS feeds again, then I may just give up and go back to hardcovers.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

V said...

I love Wodehouse. He's Britishly delicious!