Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pardon Me, The Music Is Moving.

It's been a while since I did a post which pretty much can be summed up with, "OMG watch this thing I found on YouTube!" mainly because I haven't have 4 minutes straight of free time in which to check anything in my "ToWatch*" folder--and if you find that hard to believe, I was called away as I was writing that very line--but also because YouTube pulls things down faster than I can see them.

But here, from the channel of the director of the video (and one would hope not so soon to be taken down, but there was always that Sequential Pictures Dune Re-Dub incident), is Eric Wareheim's masterpiece for a song I've loved forever, Polite Dance Song by The Bird and The Bee. It makes me ten kinds of happy.



(*I have a ToWatch, Read, and Replies folder on my desktop. I...am afraid to do a count of how many items are in each folder. I've also got one merely titled "4," because there's a locked (damaged?) file in there and until I'm done with it I can't rename the folder...which has been sitting there since April. Of 2007.)
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: