Sunday, November 30, 2008

There'll Be No Living With Me. AGAIN.

NaNoWriMo 2008 winner boatThis 30th day straight of posting to my blog ends with me saying holy crap I wrote another novel.

It's only a first draft, and I'll be tweaking that until next year, but there it is. I drew a bunch of comics and wrote a bunch of blog posts ahead of time so I could type all night long and all I got was this shiny, shiny banner.

It started as a weird idea I got from late night TV movies about Columbus and turned into the music-fueled sort of bizarre therapy that all my writing ends up being, but this one gave me a side character so great I want to just keep writing him until he runs into all my other characters and the universe implodes.

Okay, maybe not. I am tired so maybe that won't be such a great idea in the morning. But there it is. Fun time has its rewards, and it's a Viking on a coffee-colored boat telling me to go on a quest for coffee.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: