Friday, November 21, 2008

When I No Longer Know What Day It Is, It Must Be Friday

I'm writing a lot lately. I had tomorrow's post scheduled to run today, which was weird as today is not Saturday, no matter how much I try to make it so.

I got it into my head to try writing a random thing here based on some further randomization I found on Flickr, like I went there and typed some words I thought would make so sense...how was I to know cupcake megatron would return 30 photos?

So I moved on.

"Drunken bastard" happened to be in my browser auto complete as part of NaNoWriMo research and that provided a ridiculous amount of rather calm-looking photos.

So I moved on.

I got stuck in my epic NaNoWriMo story after a spectacular cramp in a part of my (upper) body I was not aware possessed muscles. I think I ought to have my characters arrested for loitering, they've been hanging out in the same place so long. However the way I wrote that the main character is holding three separate things and just used both hands to do something makes me wonder just how many hands this girl possesses, and if it's a common mutation in her world as someone let her borrow their coat and there was no, "OMG my ten other arms won't fit."

So I moved on.

My wordcount features a good amount of threes.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: