Thursday, November 06, 2008

Why Not National Teethbrushing Month?

Seems a bit silly to be pointing out I've joined a thing where a bunch of people write all month, when you figure I write all the time anyway. But this NaNoWriMo, it's like a competition to keep from going mad as the days get shorter and the night drag on in chilly weirdness and if you win you get a little graphic that says "winner!"

So I may be missing a lot this month, but I've got a lot of posts scheduled to go up and I'm planning updates more on my progress than I gave last year.

Being I've already written a rather long post this week, I'll just give you the word count...because that's all that matters. Pretty pretty words. *drool*

I'm at 7793 words!
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss your 'Obama 2008' banner. Now I can't even remember what it looked like, exactly. Was it on the left, or on the right? Did it say 'Obama 08' or 'Obama 2008'? I think I may be losing my memory, and that scares me.

I also miss mah bukkit. But that's not your fault.

BrideOfPorkins said...

Ironically it was on the far right, but I had to go check on the year too. (It was '08.) Things do seem empty up there now, I oughta hang some holiday decorations.

There have been reports of LOLrus break-ins across the country, did you notice a trail of fishy water away from where your bukkit was?