Thursday, September 10, 2009

For The Birds

I write several of my offerings for the 100 Word Stories' weekly challenge in the shade of a tree, you know.

Having won again with the magical barrel of doom story, the next theme--On The Line--was also chosen by me. I had a reason.

Tweeting Fly Me To The Moon
They look like little music notes, don't they?

Look at them down there fiddling with their shiny things--totally not real blackberries, by the way. Harvey chipped his beak on one of those things in April and he hasn't been the same since.

They think they're tweeting? They don't know the first thing about tweeting! When we sit up here on the line, we're one with the whole world, able to send out the alarm for worm sightings or where to get bread with one sound.

Well, here comes what you get for not looking up and admiring the bird over your head!

HA! I just pooped.


...I wonder if the birds in that photo will be all, "MY PHOTOS ARE ON THE INTERNET! CHECK IT OUT!"

Ah, I love Twitter. I miss Twitter. By total coincidence I haven't had time for Twitter since writing this. I'm on Twitter, you know. I'm a twit.

All the lines can be heard and read here.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: