Sunday, February 03, 2008

Oh Elizabeth, I'm-a Comin'.

I realize that saying is lost on many people who A) never watched TV in the '70s, '80s, and even now on Nick At Nite, for crying out loud! Or B) never watched TV. But it makes perfect sense to me, because I am delirious with the sickness.

See, I invented my own dance for the Sanford & Son theme back before my first allergic reaction to penicillin, but after then, from the age of 3-ish and on, I was a mean, bitter person.

However, when I have a high fever, oh man am I fun! I am more fun than I am when I've had a drink (sleeping) or after allergy drugs (crying on the bathroom floor clutching scissors and Epsom Salt).

Like earlier, we were watching the figure skating, and there was a skater being fondled in the stands, and when he saw himself onscreen, he was all, "Blasted crumbs! Must brush all these off!" Then later they did a spot with him and he had 190 pulse and all and they were worried about him, and I was like, "HAHA, stay away from those girls in the stands!"

You see?

I could go on, but the children, they might blush. And enjoy it. HAHA

I'm gonna go take some some aspirin. Oh man, if only the dog's anti-biotics wouldn't kill me. HAHA. I kid, I kid.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: