Monday, February 18, 2008

Oh, to be young and get toys.

So, the Toy Fair is going on, and I'm still subscribed to all the Star Wars toy feeds just to watch the spectacle of plastic madness, and this year, finally, I saw something that made me realize I am living in a very good time. I thank the people who took these pictures, because that's as close as I'm ever getting to any of this stuff. No, really, if I was in the same room I would totally choke on this:



I mean, come on.

Okay fine, how about this?



You know how many years I have waited for Yarna? OMG.

Not doing it for you? How about THIS?



Yeah. Now you know how I feel.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Rainbow Heron said...

The little Indiana Jones hat alone makes that worth it!

BrideOfPorkins said...

Oh yeah. I think they should start shipping all Legos with the Indy hat from now on, just in case like, the spacemen want to be 1000 times cooler. Sure, they're freeze in outer Lego space, but they'd look fabulous.