Wednesday, March 19, 2008

When Your Name is Racer, That Really Limits You.

The latest Speed Racer trailer is up, and I finally got to hear the guy playing Racer X talk. Not bad. Lost fans are probably trying to figure out how to vomit on me right now, but I haven't seen Matthew Fox in anything, so...oh wait, he was in Smokin' Aces, but I didn't know it was him, because I didn't know who he was then. Don't feel so bad, I didn't recognize Joel Edgerton in that movie either, and he's like, from those Star Wars movies I like so much, so I'm just trying compliment the guy playing Racer X.

I'm going to like this movie. Even though they have flashbacks to Speed's school days and lord knows those rarely go well, but it's nice to see young Trixie dressed exactly the same as legal Trixie. I wonder if all she thought about in her school days was flying helicopters. What is Trixie's last name, anyway? Trixie Avia?

If you just can't get enough of my links away from here involving Speed Racer, there are new posters up at Yahoo! and ComingSoon.net has an exclusive from ShoWest which has a bunch of words explaining why the movie looks the way it does, because I guess there are some people who can't figure that out for themselves, but some of those words translate to sequel. Oh hell yes. As long as Speed doesn't end up dying in to restore racing to the world. I don't trust the Wachowskis.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: