Saturday, April 05, 2008

Three Days Does Not A Week Make.

On Monday, I signed up for Script Frenzy, a writing extravaganza from the people who do NaNoWriMo. It took me two days to figure out Celtx. I thought screenplay formats would be better for me considering I write like, "He walked into the room and sat down," but I realize now that I just suck. I wrote four pages on Monday. I plan to get back and add the other 96 pages...but I was kinda busy this week.

Nan found Dead Silence, a new movie about an evil ventriloquist dummy with Donnie Wahlberg as a policeman who can't stop shaving. It was a good scary flick, so if you like movies about killer puppeteers and haven't seen it, go for it. You'll never accept mysterious dummies in the mail again.

Then it rained. Then I wrote the previous post.

I feel like I'm being a bit of a downer at the moment, so here's some Muppet goodness for you.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: