Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I've pimped my blog, yo.

Nothing to make fun of today...unless I count myself. I code by hand, you know. No HTML editors for me--just metapad. It's not something I brag about much anymore, as it annoys the crap out of people.

I never meant to keep this layout, but there are a lot of things I didn't mean to do, and I couldn't be arsed to change the entire layout right this moment, especially after I've had my fun adding things today.

Above, you will now see a rotating display of snarky little comments. It'll be different every time you come here. 98% of the time.

To your left, you will see several new additions, and the disappearance of the full text of my profile. The profile's behind a link, just like everything else over there now. With any luck the layout is less nasty to look at on Internet Explorer--which I don't use...which is why I had no idea it looked like such shite.

And right below these words, you'll see tags. I've gotten Greasemonkey, I've gotten the Technorati tag creator, and I will now spend the rest of my life going back and tagging all my old posts to make your browsing experience a little easier. I've gone as far back as two weeks so far. I'm tired.


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Rainbow Heron said...

Nice!

Where'd you get all of the support ribbons from? I've been chewing in that idea for a couple years now since seeing them on another blog but I don't recall where they got them from either. Is it one of those adoption-like sites?

BrideOfPorkins said...

Thanks! It started out over the zippy toggle archive thing that the Beta Bloggers have, then once I found out I couldn't have it, I went link-mad.

I made these ribbons. ^_^ Just getting the shape took a while, but drop shadows hide many sins. :)

You can copy 'em if there's a color you want, The yellow was the best base to work with...color-swap is my special friend.