Friday, October 27, 2006

One quarter-century of Rainbow goodness.

I have just disapperated a pie full of glorious actors from the United Kingdom, mainly Scotland, bound for a rather significant woman. It is a large-ish pie, and should it arrive just as the drugs are wearing off, tell them I meant well.

Happy birthday my friend, hope it's a good one.

It's also the birthday of John Cleese, a British person I wouldn't mind finding hidden in a pie. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

...I hope that floo powder I bought off eBay is fresh.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Rainbow Heron said...

Thank you!!! Birthday was great (and offline again)!

I got the pie tin...I think they woke up, ate the pie and split. But then again, the 'Puffs did get the mail that day. At least *I'm* the one who gets to run around and bang on it all day for a change! <::runs around playing pie tin::> Thankee!