Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A tale of Halloween.

Deep in the mountains of the Adirondacks, a set of jars sat on a table, arguing.

"If you would have just avoided that bear trap," The head sneered at the feet, "we wouldn't be in this mess."

The feet said nothing.

"Oy, and what about us?" asked the hands. "We can't do anything in here but swim around and scratch our glass!"

"Shut up, all of you!" gurgled the digestive tract, which was in a rapidly darkening jar.

The head tried to close its eyes, but it was too late. Luckily, the throat had not been preserved, and so there would be no vomiting that day.

OR WOULD THERE?

Happy Halloween, peeps, it is my favorite holiday of all, and were I able to share my orange PEZ with you through the internet...I'd have less PEZ.

Orange PEZ - Go ahead, take it.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Renee said...

You are SO funny! I laughed so hard while reading your "About Me" and "Interests" sections on your profile that I was crying. I loved it! If you don't believe me, you can ask Muuurgh.

BrideOfPorkins said...

Mrrov! Thank you! My family will thank you, too, because now I'm all happy.