Thursday, August 02, 2007

Dear Neighbor with the Weedwhacker,

It's a really hot day. For summer, I guess it's about average but I have to say that for the three hours you've been going over that same 10x10 area with that weedwhacker, you must be beat. Why don't you put down the weedwhacker for a little while, sit down, stop making so damn much noise you psycho, what the hell kind of enchanted acreage do you have in that little lot? THREE HOURS?! Buy a mower! Your arms will thank you, and I will thank you, because it makes me a little nervous to know I'm living near someone crazier than me!

Sincerely, that girl with the squeaky swing rope.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

V said...

Maybe you should discreetly leave a package of bikini wax on the front porch with a note: "This may save you time with that 10X10 patch."