Sunday, December 03, 2006

Eggs, beans, sausage and spam.

It is with great sadness that I have enabled the word verification on my comments. I can't make the letters out half the time myself, but that is because I am more machine than man.

I'm just really sick of seeing a notice that I have a comment, then coming here with the excitement of a five-year-old, and when I get here I get to read an ad about how other bastards made $800. If any of my posts were about, "I wonder how bastards make $800 in an hour...," then I would understand the interest. But no, I'm sometimes squeezing the last drops of my mind into this blog, if only to remember how to string a few words together and maybe entertain some people in the process.

The spam hasn't even been that funny, and I'd rather not have unfunny for a while.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: