Thursday, December 21, 2006

You can tell a lot about someone by their living room.

Highlights of solstice:

There goes the sun
You can tell a lot about someone by their living room.

I might have also listened to the Paul Winter Consort's yearly concert from St. John the Divine, but no radio stations in the area carried it on solstice this year. It will be on WNYC on the 30th, but that's sort of past the date a little bit. Not to say I won't be listening, I'm just bitter about the cashier who threw out my mother's reading glasses and radio is always an easy target for my annoyance.

Today's lesson, other than the whole, "Yay, the days will be getting longer again!" thing, is that if someone drops a pair of glasses that look as though the frames have been eaten by a puppy and then reconstructed several times, that person probably needs those glasses and you shouldn't be a dick about it. Don't be a dick about anything, actually. That is my holiday wish. Unless we're talking about special presents for your significant other.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: