Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Still Out Of Unna Boots.

Mum went for her six-month follow up on her leg today, and not only has the vascular clinic changed building, but they no longer take Aetna and they happened to be out of Unna boots, the last of which is fine by Mum as she only needs to keep wearing her support sock and unless her leg opens up again she never has to see any of the doctors or nurses there ever again.

Okay, that part sucked. They're good people and I'm grateful to every single one of them. They all remembered her, which never fails to shock me as I can't remember to put on more clothes when it's colder weather and less clothes when it's hot. I get nervous around hospitals, I never expect to make it out without being tackled by orderlies.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: